The Prague Civil Society Centre is looking for an HR & Administrative Assistant to join our growing international team of about 40 employees based in our offices in central Prague. The role can be adapted for part-time and those in need of flexible hours.
The Prague Civil Society Centre is a non-government organisation supporting and empowering civil society across Eastern Europe and Central Asia. We believe civil society is the key driver of social change and work to ensure it has the flexibility, connections and tools to play a leading role in the development of the region.
The HR & Administrative Assistant will work under the supervision of the Office Manager within the Finance & Administration team (5 staff and a dog).
He or she will help with the Human Resource agenda, in particular:
Additionally, the HR & Administrative Assistant will report to the Office Manager to ensure smooth operations and act as a substitute in her absence
He or she will administer the Centre’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and may be involved in supporting other teams in the organisation of major events in the Czech Republic and abroad.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Czech;
• Willingness to work as part of a team and proactively help other team members
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Excel) and experience of working with large databases;
• Experience in processing visa and work permits in the Czech Republic is an advantage
• High level of self-organization, reliability and diligence in approach to work;
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organisation.
The role is full-time (40 hours per week) but can be adjusted to fit part-time or flexible hours.
Interested candidates should fill out the application form, where they will submit their CV (no longer than two sides of A4) and a cover letter (optional) in PDF format. Unfortunately, due to the expected number of applications, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. The deadline for submitting your application is Wednesday 30th November 2022.
Still have questions? Write to us at email@example.com.